Sunday, June 24, 2012

Temporary update

       Well, I have 3 new posts for all of you, with pictures included but right now blogger will not allow me to post them due to a malfunction with the site. I don’t want to spoil the new posts for you, so for now I will suffice to say that I am in Livingstone with the other 3 girls. We have been here since Friday afternoon and we will be heading back to Lusaka tomorrow morning. We have been busy with a lot of fun activities these past 2 days, of which you will get to read about in my upcoming posts.

       God been so present with me this past week. I am growing in my walk and daily seeking Him each morning before I go about my day. He has revealed Himself to me several times, in very unique ways. I look forward to being able to share my adventures with all of you back home. Blessings from Africa!

                                   “For the glory of God!”

No comments:

Post a Comment