Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 19: Gifts from sponsors

            This afternoon I was one of the blessed people who had the privilege of getting to witness the Lusaka kids receiving gifts from their sponsors. Even the Mamas got something! It was such a blessing for me to be able to witness their joy and excitement at getting these special gifts. The excitement and joy displayed on every face as they received their gift and letters was too sweet for words to say. I could tell they were touched and blessed that their sponsors would care enough about them to send them a special gift. It was really a touching sight to see their excitement and delight.

          These children are such special children! They are precious, loving children that are such a blessing for me to be around. Each time I am with them I am again blessed by them and through them. My heart is captivated more and more each time I see them. God has truly blessed me to place me here in Zambia, serving Him while I serve His little ones! The joy and blessings that this assignment has given me is too much to begin to describe! I am absolutely in love with these sweet children and am so blessed to be able to spend my summer with such amazing children!
                                               “For the glory of God!”

No comments:

Post a Comment