Wednesday, September 26, 2012

One Matters


You can make a difference. One does matter! I have personally met sweet Catherine, I spent my summer getting to know and bond with her and in the short time I had with her I can see how much of a difference sponsorship has made in her life. Catherine is one of the sweetest, most other centered girls I've ever met. She is an incredible girl. One who's life has been transformed through her sponsors. It's because of people like the Gruver's, people who are willing to help make a difference in these children's lives, that they have hope and love but more then that a future. You too can be the one to change a child's life. Join the many voices that are crying out on behalf of children like this. Become a sponsor now and be the one to make that difference. Please, don't just pity these children, do something to help them! For $27 a month you can truly be the hands and feet of Jesus transforming a child's life and giving them a brighter future!

  Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 
James 1:22

"For the glory of God!"
"

No comments:

Post a Comment