Monday, April 2, 2012

.."my God shall supply all your needs.."

     You know, God truly is a faithful God. He has proven Himself to be a God of Wonders many times, but sometimes it still takes an act of God to really open our eyes to see how true that simple yet amazing statement really is. Yesterday was a huge eye opener for me as to just how great our God is, as I was brought to tears at how my God had worked on my behalf, so that I might glorify Him with my work.
     Yesterday morning, my family and I had the privilege of visiting a friend's church. This church has been praying for me for several weeks now, so they had invited me to come and speak about the Lord's work in my life. They told me they would do an offering  to help me in my trip, but little did I know how much the Lord was using this tiny church for His glory!!
     After speaking, the church prayed for me as a congregation, and later a few people even came up to personally pray for me. That church is a church full of prayer warriors that are on fire for the Lord! It was the neatest thing to see such a small church, reaching out and giving God glory. These people were and are such a blessing to my family and I!
      Later, when they gave me their gift I was flabbergasted to see the incredible offering they had collected for me!!! My mom and I started crying to see the amazing generosity that these people had displayed! All I could do was sit there silently thanking God over and over, and praising Him for this awesome act!  God is great and greatly to be praised! That was truly the cry of my heart yesterday! It was amazing to see how God could work such a miracle for His glory! God truly does supply all my needs!

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

1 comment: