Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life Lessons from Fundraising

            Over the past few months, I have truly seen the mighty hand of God at work in my life, stretched out to aid me and guide me in even the most simplistic situations. Ever since fundraising started, I have become busier and busier, making it increasingly difficult to seek time with the Lord. However, these past two weeks I have been in daily communion with Him, and I have to say, the things He has revealed to me have been amazing!  Among other things, God has totally revealed to me how much this fundraising is of Him and for Him, and how He will get the funds for me in sufficient time. ("For My ways are not your ways, nor My thoughts your thoughts.." Isaiah 55:8) The Lord has also revealed to me how much He is in control of each situation and how He is working behind the scenes to get the jobs done. Thus far, my Lord has not yet failed me in helping to get orders done by their due date, nor failed to supply me with all the peace and serenity a girl could ever ask for! These last two weeks have been huge faith builders, and have helped me to establish a closer walk with Him, while growing to recognize even the smallest gifts and acts of God in my life. I am continually in awe of how He is working in my life and paving the way for me, as He slowly places the puzzle pieces on the board, and unveils His ultimate plan for my life. We serve a  great God of many wonders that stretch far beyond this world!!! As a result of all that He has, and is, showing me, I have developed a new love and appreciation for the majesty of our God, as He reestablishes my knowledge of His wonder and power in my life. He truly is an amazing God, that is full of grace and mercy! A great Shepherd that is slow to anger and abounding in forgiveness for His wandering sheep! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment