Tuesday, October 8, 2013

We are:



creation
    We are: created

       We are: fallen

    We are: unworthy

      We are: sinful
  
                                                           We are: rebellious

                                           
       Yet in HIM we are:cross with sunrise

         picked from our ashes,  

           forgiven, saved, redeemed,      
mountaintop worship                                        
 made new,   
                                            
 righteous,
                           
                                                       set apart, holy,
  
                                         complete, lacking nothing,

 beloved, adored, priceless, precious, treasured

    We are HIS! 

 "I am my beloved's, and HE is mine" 
Solomon 6:3
"For the glory of God!"
Solomon 6:3. "I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feeds among the lilies." - See more at: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-bible-verse-that-says-%22i-am-my-beloved%27s-and-he-is-mine%22#sthash.AumuMn5p.dpuf
 
"I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine:
"I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine:


No comments:

Post a Comment