Monday, February 27, 2012

Every Orphans Hope

       Since, I have had several people asking me about what my summer will look like, I decided to dedicate this post to my trip.
       I will be leaving in June with an organization called "Every Orphans Hope", to begin my summer expedition. "Every Orphans Hope" takes 8 orphans from the community and places them in a home with 1 widow. That widow then becomes their mama, and raises them in a family environment to love the Lord and to seek to serve Him. As an intern, I will be assigned a set amount of orphans that will be partially under my care during the duration of my stay. In addition to assisting the Zambian staff, I will also be doing various things with the kids, including bible studies and tutoring. Below is a  video that was taken by one of the team members during last years internships. Hopefully this video will help give you a better idea of what the summer will hold for me and the other interns.
    I am very excited to see what the Lord will do with me as I serve these people! Thank you to all of you who are making this possible for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment