Thursday, September 10, 2026

9 year anniversary

   9 years of marriage. 10 years together including our dating year. Life with you has been adventure for sure. An adventure i never knew I needed- or wanted, till I met you. You are my everything; my sun, moon and stars. You are my rock. My support. My better half. You complete my soul. 

  You are my opposite in every way. Where i am timid, you are bold. When I spiral, you bring logic and peace. When you're pessimistic, I bring the optimism. When you're moody, I bring the cheer. You are the carefree, adventurous one. I am the one who struggles with fear and worry. I overthink and am afraid to take big risks. You think things through carefully, come up with a good plan and take the chances bravely and thoughtfully. 

  God knew our kids would need both of us. I am overly affectionate and struggle with maintaining rules and being tough. You're the strict one; our kids listen because of you. But you're also the fun one; climbing the monkey bars and rough housing when they need it. Together, we parent in love and fun. 

  You are my missing piece in life. Meeting you made me whole. Thank you for challenging me and enabling me to grow and change. You've walked beside me in this life, with love and grace. Supporting me through some of my toughest times in life. Your quiet strength and steady hand have held me up and carried me on when I felt like I couldn't anymore. Thank you for loving me so completely, so selflessly. 

  Here's to a lifetime more of adventures and memories; to growing and changing together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment